19 September 2012

Turbo Jam - Calories burned during workout

My profile

Height : 154cm
Weight : 52 kg

I use Polar Watch to record calorie burned for each workout with Turbo Jam. If you are more less my size, maybe you can use this as a guideline to roughly estimate how much you burn during the workout. I would say all workouts were done in a 'moderate' manner. I didn't take it too easy or too hard.

So, here are the figures in images. How fancy is that? Hahaha... I do not know how to insert a table in Blogger, otherwise it would be a simple table with numbers. 

Turbo Jam 20 Minute Workout = 165kcal

Turbo Jam Cardio Party = 432kcal

Turbo Jam Ab Jam = 117kcal

I didn't do Turbo Sculpt because I don't have dumbbells and the no-dumbbells move is a waste of time since I don't feel anything happening to my muscles. I'm looking into other alternatives like Insanity or Tony Horton's 10 Minutes Trainer to train my body. The moves in those videos use mostly your own body weight to sculpt and tone your trouble areas. 

Oh, I highly recommend getting yourself a Polar watch so you can see how much you burn every time you exercise. It's really motivating to be able to quantify the efforts you put in when exercising. Don't limit yourself to Polar. Search the market for whatever brand that suits you the most. But just for your info, Polar is known for its accuracy. 

Anyways, I hope this helps!



Syananabanana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter